Slideshow

Monday, January 17, 2011

The stork has come!

After staying up all night last night with Zoey, she finally has given birth to 9, so far, cute, little, black pups. She was pacing the floor and panting all night long. I thought she was going to have them last night. So I stayed with her all night and got hardly any sleep. When I got too tired I just went to bed and decided I would get up and check on her in a little bit. Later that morning she was acting more & more strange. She kept going down to the basement and walking around just looking for a place to give birth. So I got the kiddie pool all ready. She jumped right in and stayed there. About 30 min. later, her first pup was born. We had to go to Tyrel's Grandma's funeral, so when we left she had 3 pups. When we came home about 4 hours later, she had 8. About 2 hours later, she gave birth to a 9th. They are so cute and black as black! Good job Zoey....... but I hope you're done!:)

No comments: