Slideshow

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Easton!

Easton turned 7 on January 3rd. We had a little surprise party for him at the bowling alley. He thought we were going to the store and he was all bummed cuz he wanted to get home and open his presents. When we walked in he said,"what are we even doing here", he smiled once he realized it was a bday party for him! We invited his grandma & grandpa Brower, his uncle Kade, and Tyrel's sister Gina and her family. It was a blast. We ate pizza while we bowled, which was some dang good pizza, the best I've had here! After we bowled we went into the party room and opened his presents. He was most excited to see that he got the Lego Prince of Persia lego set that he wanted. He also got the Prince of Persia movie. He was even lucky enough to get some "green" from his uncle and Grandma & Grandpa. I'd say he made out pretty good! I forgot to take pictures while bowling. I need to do better at taking pics I guess!

1 comment:

Tia said...

Happy Birthday to Easton!! I'm glad he had a fun day. :)