Slideshow

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas 2010

So I am lame and didn't take hardly any pics of xmas. I did take a lot of video though. The kids all had a good xmas. Easton got Donkey Kong Country Returns on the Wii, which is an awesome game by the way, Logan got a remote control four-wheeler, and Luke got a Tonka pickup and trailer with a four-wheeler on it. They got lots of fun stuff from grandparents and cousins to. They got plenty of candy also. Tyrel & I made out pretty good this year. We have been wanting a new TV for a while now, but we would need a bigger entertainment center. So we drew up a picture of what we would want it to look like and Tyrel built one and we spray painted it in just one weekend. Just in time for xmas too. The only thing we have left to do is put on two small doors on the bottom/center of it. We figured this was good enough for now. I am so proud of Tyrel and what a good job he did. It looks so nice, and I love it. I am so grateful to have a husband who can do just about anything I ask him to. It's just getting him to do it when I ask that's the tricky part!:)

No comments: