Slideshow

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

After we got home from Utah we just hung out at home for 2 weeks and the last weekend in July was the Gierisch family reunion, which I didn't take any pics of, but it was fun and everyone in my family stayed at our house, except for Tia's family, they had a hotel room. Tyrel came home the next week and we went to Lagoon again so we could something fun while he was home and before school started. Then, 2 weeks later, it was fair week, so my brother Shane and his family came down to join in the festivities. Lame me didn't take pics again. The kids had soooo much fun jumping on our new tramp with the hose spraying. Easton and Sam played pretend Harry Potter and even created a new character for the movie. His name was Eric and Easton played his part.:) They played the Wii plenty also. Logan & Katie enjoyed dressing up as superman and a pretty princess and played "save". Luke mostly just followed whoever around and did what they were doing or just did his own thing in his own world. Of course we went to the fair and rode the carnival rides and got us a maple bar. Yummy! It was fun, fun, fun! It was a crazy, fun filled summer and went by soooo fast. Now I am ready for school to start and get back into a routine and early bedtime! Logan will be starting Kindergarten this year so we are excited for that, and Tyrel will be homein about a week and a half! Yay! We are not moving to N. Dakota beacuse it's too expensive, but more importantly, we are expecting baby #4! I want to be closer to home for lots of help! Not to mention the frigid winters up there. I am 14 weeks and have a due date of Feb. 20th. We'll post more about baby when we find out what we're having! Hoping for a girl, but planning on boy! We find out in about 2 1/2 weeks!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am keeping my fingers crossed for a girl too! But just exciting that you are expecting again! :) Yay for babies! I'm excited for you!

Tia said...

I'm glad you got to be here when Beckham was born. :) And I'm glad we get to spend a little more time together next weekend!!!!!!