Slideshow

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I spent the first 2 weeks of July down in Utah to just hang out and be with family and to be there when my sister had her baby. It was lots of fun. We went to the Living Planet Aquarium. It was way cool. The kids got to see all kinds of sea life and other animals and reptiles from around the world. They even had a place to pet the stingrays.








We even got to go to Lagoon with my Mom. It is Lagoon's 125th anniversary this year, so they had a deal going on that week, so we couldn't pass it up. Thanks Mom for going with us and going on the rides with my boys. It was a blast!











We spent the 4th of July over at my sister's house and watched street fireworks and the kids did sparklers. I also burned the crap out of the bottom of my foot, chasing after Easton in the street. I accidentally stepped on some hot embers from his sparkler. The rest of the time there we spent just visiting and eating and the kids played on the slip n slide and played with the neighbor kids a lot. It was a fun 2 weeks!












No comments: