Slideshow

Monday, May 9, 2011

Summer plans!

Well Tyrel will be home again in one week! We are counting down the days! He'll be home for a week and then we will all pack up and go up to North Dakota with him for a good part of the summer and see what it's all about up there. It's possible we will move up there for a while since Tyrel wants to stay up there for a few years, but we will keep our residency here in Idaho since this is where we want to be in the long run! It will be fun and interesting and a crazy adventure. I know the summer and fall months will be okay, I am just dreading the frigid winter! So..... we will see how it goes after the summer and just go from there! We just love flying by the seat of our pants.......or atleast Tyrel does =)

2 comments:

Jonnette Cabral said...

Hi season I'm not sure if u remember me or not but I'm Richard Cabral's oldest daughter. Your husband Tyrel and Richard used to work together. I have been trying to get a hold of u and ur family especially Tyrel for the past couple years. Tyrel helped me out a lot when I was living with my dad and I just wanted to see how you guys r doing. If u remember me, it would be great to keep in touch.

Much love, Jonnette

The Brower Bunch said...

Of course I remember you! I think of you and your younger brothers and sister quite often actually, wondering how you are all doing. We would love to keep in touch. Are you on facebook? I am, but Tyrel isn't. You can find me under Season Henderson Brower. Well it's good to hear from you and hopefully we can keep in touch!:)