Slideshow

Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy b-day to my blue-eyed boy!

Logan turned 4 on Nov. 16th. When we asked him where he wanted to go eat for dinner for his b-day(thinking he would for sure say McDonald's), we were surprised when he told us he wanted chinese food with fried rice and soy sauce. What 4 year old likes soy sauce, or any kid for that matter. He has always been such a treat to have in the family. He is such a little clown, always doing funny things and making us laugh. He was also my little girl when he was younger because of his curly hair. People would always say that my little girl was so cute. I would say thanks, but then say he's a boy! I never wanted to cut his hair because I was afraid the curls wouldn't come back. I got over it. When his hair starts to get long now, I can see that there is some wave in there still. He is also special because he's the only one of my kids with blue eyes(hence the title), I just love looking at pictures of him and everyday because of his beautiful eyes. He always has this look on his face when he looks up at me and I just melt. So happy birthday Logan. We love you!



P.S. He loves motorcycles if you can't tell!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

aaaahhh... says kody and brianna.
we love you guys!