Slideshow

Monday, November 23, 2009

8 Year Anniversary!

Tyrel and I had our anniversary on Nov. 10th. We headed toward Twin Falls, Idaho and went to Miracle Hot springs. It was really cold outside, but it was lots of fun and the water was so warm. We also ate at Cafe Rio for dinner. They have hardly any good restaurants close to home. It was a nice treat to get away for the evening while Grandma Brower watched the boys. Thanks Grandma! So now Tyrel and I have been married 8 years , but have been a couple for 10 years so it was our 10 year anniversary too. Wow! That makes me feel kinda old. I Just want to say how much I love and appreciate my husband Tyrel. He tries so hard to provide for our family and would do anything if it meant that me and our kids were taken care of. He helps out so much with the kids when I feel like I'm losing my mind and I need a break. I love you Tyrel. Thanks for being such a great husband and father and always working so hard for us!

1 comment:

Tia said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!