Slideshow

Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween!

This year was our first Halloween up here in Idaho! It was lots of fun. The kids couldn't go trick or treating to each individual house since the houses are far apart, so we went to the church for some yummy dinner and then the famous "trunk or treat" where you go from car to car to get your candy. I made a big crock pot of homemade chili (props to my sister-in-law Dawna), it turned out really good! They had all kinds of different soups there. I had to sample them all. My favorite was probably the broccoli & cheese soup & the creamy, cheesy potato soup with chunks of bacon in it. It was so good!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

What a cute family you have! The boys look so cute in their costumes! As for my blog, my friend who is a web designer creates the background and cute header on my blog. She is amazing. So I can't take credit for how good it looks, she does the work! As for the Henderson Christmas party, we are hoping to go this year, last year we had tickets to the Forgotten Carols that night and I was bummed we couldn't go! Hopefully you guys can make it down, I haven't seen you and your family in forever!