Slideshow

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Yummy alfredo sauce

K so I wanted a different recipe for alfredo sauce, so I googled quick and easy alfredo sauce and picked the first one that came up. Holy fetch! This alfredo sauce was so good, and it is so quick and easy. I couldn't stop spooning it in my mouth. So I thought I would post it since it was so good. I have to warn you, it is a little bit on he fattening side, but oh is it tasty! You gotta try it! so here it is!


1/2 Cup butter or margarine
1 8 oz. package cream cheese
2 tsp. garlic powder
2 Cup milk(I used 1%)
6 oz. grated parmesan
1/8 tsp. ground black pepper

Melt butter in med. non-stick pan over med. heat. Add cream cheese and garlic powder and a little milk to help melt the cream cheese. Stirring with a wire wisk, add milk alittle at a time to get lumps out. Stir in parmesan & pepper. Remove from heat when it reaches desired consistency. It will thicken, so just add milk if it's too thick for you! Bon apetit!(or however you spell that):)

1 comment:

Brianna said...

Kody will definitely want me to make some of this :) Hopefully I don't screw it up!