Slideshow

Monday, June 22, 2009

We're all moved in!!

So this is the cute little country house we moved into a couple of weeks ago. Moving in and unloading evrything was a nightmare because it was pouring rain the whole time. So everyone was hurrying to get stuff unloaded. Things got put anywhere and everywhere. It was really chaotic, but we got it all in,(some in storage, some in the basement). We're here and loving Idaho. It's a little bit cooler up here, but it's nice since there's no airconditioning of any kind. So now I am officially a country girl since we live in the middle of a whole bunch of farmland. It's great and we love it! Front of the house



Side of house



2 comments:

Ruth A. Percowicz said...

Beautiful house and familiy! Best wishes in your new life! I found you blogging, and I live in Buenos Aires Argentina. I wish I could move to the country side sometime...

Tia said...

I want to see pics of the inside now that you're mostly unpacked! We need to come visit. Can we come during the week sometime in July? Our weekends are already all booked.
I need to get you the CD of your pics. You'll love what I've done to them! Do you just want me to bring it on the 4th, or do you want it sooner than that? Just e-mail me.
And who the heck is Ruth from Argentina??