Slideshow

Monday, June 22, 2009

This is the dining room/laundry room when you walk in the back door.

This is the small kitchen, but I love that it's green. I love color. Tyrel hung some new cabinets in the kitchen you can see them in the right side of the picture.


This is walking into the living room from the kitchen. That's our front door.




This is the only bathroom in the house. It's green too, so it goes perfectly with my frog theme for the bathroom.



That's the back door. I love how there is a lot of archways, and everything is still so old fashioned. Original doorknobs, windows. It's so old fashioned, but cute. We have some fixing up to do. Like a dishwasher, new screen doors, new countertops. There are a couple of leaks in the pipes. I noticed when Tyrel was taking a shower and I went downstairs to get something, when I noticed water dripping from the floor above. So we'll get that fixed. It'll be lots of fun!





No comments: