Slideshow

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Teriyaki chicken recipe

Okay so my blog is turning into a recipe blog, but hey atleast you get some good recipes right? This one is super easy and so delicious on chicken! I got it from my mom in law, and I think she got it from her daughter!

3/4 C. soy sauce
3/4 C. sugar
dash of ground ginger
1/3 C. Pineapple juice(or lemon juice if you don't have pineapple).

I mixed this all together in a small pot and got it boiling to dissolve the sugar, then poured it into the pan with my already cooked chicken and let it simmer and soak into the chicken. I did add a little cornstarch to thicken the sauce a bit. Then just serve over rice. SOOOO good! Tyrel approved it, which can be tough some times, so it's definitely a keeper! Enjoy!

*(you can also make this with meatballs and rice)

No comments: