Slideshow

Friday, September 24, 2010

Getting ready to watch a movie with cousins and popcorn!

At the Declo days parade!






These tractors are what we see on a daily basis! Luke calls them "big cacker"(big tractor)!




After the parade they had a mini carnival with lots of fun things for kids! I actually lost track of Luke for about 20 min. We were looking all over for him and he was no where to be found. They made an announcement of what he was wearing, and to help look for him. After about 5 min. Someone had found him down the street on a swing set. I started bawling when my sister handed him to me. That was the worst feeling I've ever felt in my whole life. Thoughts about someone taking him, and never seeing him again were haunting my mind. Luckily we live in a very small town of very good down to earth people. I will never forget that feeling and appreciate my kids even more now! Other than that, it was a fun filled weekend!





No comments: